Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Sessions at The Grove with Marianna Hewitt /Simply Stylist/Hautelook

 

Three days before I even knew this event was being held, I was reading Marianna Hewitt's blog (LaLaMer) when I came upon an older blog post she had published which explained she would be holding her own personal YouTube and social media creating content session at The Grove in LA.

Immediately I felt this was a sign for me to act on and purchased a ticket to attend. As an aspiring blogger, I have every intension to network with others and learn from them as I work to create interesting content. With that being said that is exactly what I received from this event and MORE!
 
The event was hosted by Simply Stylist and HauteLook at The Whisper Lounge in Los Angeles. Here Marianna Hewitt, tv personal turned blogger, and as of recent YouTuber shared with us her journey as she transitioned her love and passion for all things fashion, beauty, and travel into her career. Most importantly the talented Marianna shared with us how to's with YouTube content, blogging, and more. She is such a beautiful person inside and out as well as her lovely mother who was at the event too. Pictured above you'll see I met some of the nicest aspiring bloggers such as myself which was probably the best part of the event. Each person made a positive impact within the event and for that I am so grateful!  
 
 
 
California Donuts courtesy of Marianna. Coolest donuts everrrr! 
 
Top box flavors: D'OH NUT, Blueberry Toast Crunch, and Froot Loops
Bottom box flavors: Maple Bacon and  Panda #Thesteppie
 
 
Sarah Boyd from Simply Stylist, introducing
 Marianna before she takes the floor
 
  
Ipad and iced water, my main essentials at this event
 
 
Nathy from +Nathy Alcala and Ashley from @Ashdelrio

  
 
The aspiring bloggers
from left to right:
  @Deborasaurus, @BeautybyNathy, @Ashdelrio, yours truly, and @mattcarey8
 
The Trio with Lovely Marianna
Last but not least, what I wore:
 
 
Jacket || Topshop
Black cotton V-neck || CottonOn
Classic Woven Trousers || Forever 21
Ankle Booties || ShopLunaB
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by ♡
 
 
 
 
 
Want to take a trip to California Donut?
Here's where they are located:
 
3540 W. 3rd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90020
 
They are open 24 hours!
 
I missed some info? no worries give them a call:
213)385.3318
 
Follow them on Instagram: @CaliforniaDounuts 
 
If this post inspired you to visit California Donuts please let them know by showing this post  ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment