Monday, August 17, 2015

[ SNOW ] MONSTERS ARE REAL



 
Last Summer I made a bucket list of places I wanted to visit before the end of Summer sadly I didn't get to accomplish visiting every place but luckily the list rolled over to this Summer. One of the places on the list was +Snow Monster . I am beyond happy to be able to blog about my experience.





+Snow Monster has a total of three locations around the Orange County area and is in the works of opening up a new location in of course, L.A.! yaaaay I'm pretty stoked about that. I had always wanted to take a trip there so since this weekend my adventurous other half and I felt like getting out of element he was so kind to take me to get a taste of what Snow Monster is all about.
 
We ventured out to the Irvine location which is located in a spectrum where there's also a movie theatre, lots of restaurants to eat at, and even a Trader Joe's! Any who... I'll start off by saying the service was amazing! Considering that we were new bee's and had no idea what to order, the staff was informative and patient with us. (My boyfriend and I are very indecisive lol) My BF ordered a macaroon ice cream sandwich with the Cap'n crunch & coffee flavored ice cream. I went all out with a pistachio macaroon with green tea ice cream and a half and half thai tea topped with whipped cream. yuuuum. I LOVED the ambiance and of course our choice of treats. I can't wait to go back a try more things from the menu plus how cute is the jar you get with your purchase? ahhhh
 
 Snow Monsters are very real, find out for your self by following them on their social media or visit them at either one of their locations. 





 








No comments:

Post a Comment