Tuesday, September 1, 2015

FALL PREVIEW


Fall into Fall

Fall into Fall by lettiequiroz featuring vans shoes


Fall is almost here! I cannot wait to purchse new cozy items and mix them with my current staples. For me it's not too common to wild and out when it comes to Fall becaus really, how cold does it get in Cali? Although the Fall nights may be tolerable I love to layer up and thats what I show you here. 



Layering and accessorizing are my favorite things about Fall fashion. The more layers the more the better, I usually have one staple jacket for Fall which I'll transition with a cool simple tee. Scarves are essential for me as well to add additional sass to your casual get-up. If I don't feel like wearing a scarve It's always save to opt out for a perfect statement necklace. Overall I am happy to finally show you some of my Fall outfits, enjoy this preview while I wait for the weather to cool down and lust about warm hot chocolate. 

Show me your Fall previews or collages by commenting below or shoot me an email (:







xx Darlings 




No comments:

Post a Comment