Thursday, September 3, 2015

T.M.I.



The blogger version of the T.M.I. tag...

1. What's your full name?

• Lettie No Middle Name Quiroz (sad but true)


2. How tall are you?

• 5'0 | 5'1



3. How much do you weigh?

• I have nooo idea, I don't weigh myself often. I don't think you should rely too much on the scale. Feel good, look good :)

4. Any tattoos? 

• None. I used to want tattoos and I knew exactly what I 'wanted' fast forward a couple years and now I'm glad I didn't get any! 

5. Any piercings?

• Yes. Both my ears and the second piercing on top, I have my top ear cartilage and I've had my belly pierced about 4 times. Just didn't work for me.

6. Favorite song? 

• I can never answer this question. I loooove music so it's hard to narrow it down. A couple of my faves are: 'Prototype'- Outkast | 'Could have lied' - RHCP | 'Me, Myself and I' - Beyoncé | 'Drive' -Incubus  this list can seriously go on and on...

7. How old are you?

• I am 23 years young about to be 24 in December (Kooobe)

8. Zodiac sign?

• Sagitarius. The best sign around. I definitely believe in zodiac sings and characteristics


9. Favorite quote?

• Not sure if this is considered a quote, but it it's actually something I wanted/would still get as a tattoo if I were to get one. 

"God gave me the love this world could never give me"

Again it's not necessarily a quote but it hits close to home...I saw this on Tumblr yeeeears ago.

10. Favorite color?

• Turquoise all day buuuut corral is up there too.

11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

• If I am going to work this will take about 20 mins, if I am doing anything else I might take longer or I can be ready in 10 

12. Reason why you started blogging?

• I consider myself a creative person. I have aaaalways loved photography, clothes and adventure. Through blogging I found that I could build a creative outlet for myself through a visual diary. I figured through blogging I could meet and interact with like minded positive people and so far that's what blogging has been for me. I love all my blogger girls that I have met <3

13. Last time you said you loved someone?

• I just said I love all my blogger girls ^ if that doesn't count, that would have to be my Grandma <3

14. Meaning behind your blog name?

• I AM. THREADS was a name I combined from the two main aspects that I wanted my blog to be about. First, I am a spiritual individual I truly believe that what you put out into the universe come back to you. Meaning if you do good, you receive good and vise versa. Through my blog I wanted to bring light of this to my readers because I don't feel enough of us know this. "I Am" are two words that we use so frequently yet we use it so loosely at times. When speaking about yourself I believe you should only use I Am in positive terms such as "I Am creative" " I Am smart" "I Am healthy" as so on. Threads derived from my love for clothes and the huge involvement it would be in my blog. I didn't want to use something like 'clothes' or 'fashion' so I went with threads. 
I Am + Threads = a star was born lol :)

15. Last book you read?

• This question ties in perfectly to the last question about how I came up with my blog name. One of the last books I read was 'The Power of Now" this book tied in with spirituality and the power of the two words ' I Am ' highly recommend it.

16. What book are you currently reading?

-Currently I'm reading a book called "Anatomy of the Spirit " I scored this book at s thrift shop in Palm Springs earlier this year.

17.  Place you want to visit?

-I want to travel to sooo many places! Naturally I love adventure so this isn't a simply question to answer. At the top of my bucket list though is New York and Europe.


18. Fears?
 -I am currently in a transitioning period where I'm not allowing my fears to dominate my life. I want to breakthrough and show myself I CAN do anything by stepping out of my comfort zone. Those fears include not letting go and not setting out to reach/achieve my dreams. I'd hate to look back on my life years from now and think "I wish I would have...".

19. Goals for your blog?

-Through blogging my ultimate goal is to reach other individuals and hopefully make their day in some form. I hope that my visual diary can be a place where they find the positivity and acceptance that we all need. Blogging to me is a creative outlet that I hope reaches my ultimate goal of selling my own clothing line.

20. What are you doing right now? 


Packing for my #Laborday weekend in Las Vegas!


ttyl <3


No comments:

Post a Comment