Thursday, January 29, 2015

S T R I P E S.

 
 
Stripes to me are classy and timeless with any outfit. Now-a-days I'm finding that mixing patterns and colors is my latest go-to when choosing an outfit. So on this specific Saturday dedicated solely to shopping I chose a casual yet well accessorized ensemble.
 


 Besides Instagram, Pinterest is my favorite resource for gaining outfit inspiration. Under my 'Casual' category I've had this pin posted of Kyle Jenner for the longest and finally recreated it in my own way. Of course with only the inspiration of her look I made it my own by adding a few accessories. A wide brimmed hat and a jacket around the waist to vamp up the look. Overall I loved my outfit of this day and in all honesty received a couple compliments for it, while shopping throughout the day. Follow me on Pinterest to check out more of my outfit inspiration boards. Clothes are clothes but you create the style.

 
 

 Check out my Pinterest
 
 
 
 Everyone has taken a picture in a Victoria's Secret dressing room at least once, don't lie.
 

 
What I am Wearing:
 
Wide Brimmed Hat | Polyvore
 
Striped Crop Top | Forever 21
 
Green Army Jacket | Forever 21
 
Boyfriend Jeans | Top Shop
 
Booties | Target
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment