Friday, January 9, 2015

PASTEL PALETTE | WHAT I WORE




Lately SoCal weather can't seem to get it together. Earlier in the week it felt like Summer in the Winter and today my outfit was accommodating to both. I love a chilled weather day because I get to wear my favorite pieces to that make up an outfit.

Today's outfit was focused on being casual and comfortable at the same time. I made a loose fitting cami perfect for Summer work in this weather by adding a knit cardigan. The boyfriend jeans! I'm late on this but I finally found a pair that fits well with my petite figure, now I am completely in love with these. Lastly It's not a surprise that I am a fan of almost any pair of booties! Booties can easily revamp an outfit without having to do too much. My favorite part of this outfit is the chosen color palette, I mixed and match many colors but made it work for myself. Not every outfit needs to have head to toe matching colors (biggest outfit mistake in my opinion) dare to be different there are no rules to having style!



Happy Friday Darlings, Have a great weekend!






Longline Knit Cardigan: Forever 21 |Tribal Hem Cami: G.Stage | Boyfriend Jeans: TopShop | Booties: Qupid Shoes | Ring: Vintage gift from my lovely Grandma




 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment