Tuesday, January 6, 2015

THRIFTED FINDS | PALM SPRINGS, CA


 
Yves Saint Laurent gem pictured above
 
 
Thrifted finds are my favorite! Someone else's trash becomes my treasure. On our recent weekend road trip, while in Palm Springs my Boyfriend and I stopped by at a local thrift boutique and the Palm Springs Vintage Market.

Both thrift shops and Vintage markets are places for those who value light to medium worn items and if you're lucky brand new items. With patience and a good sense of searching good things can be found. I've been needing a new bag, the right size to carry the essentials and nothing more in order to avoid carrying my whole life with me (as I tend to do if I do have the space). For that same reason as soon as we walked into Angel View thrift shop I went straight to the bag section and instantly found a small Navy Faux Leather Crossbody by M&S. It was meant for me to walk straight to that section because I also found a black suede UGG Australia Nordie backpack, lightly used and suede in good condition. I love reading self help books and to my surprise I found a brand new New York Times Best Seller, "The Anatomy of the Spirit" can't wait to read it. The Palm Springs Vintage Market also had so many wonderful items on sale and as it results a nice vendor at one of the shops GAVE me a Yves Saint Laurent gem, Thank you to that nice woman! Shopping vintage can be fun and a lot more fun when you hit the vintage jackpot.
Shop your local thrift boutiques and vintage markets to get ahold of your own treasures, get inspired!
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Navy Faux Leather Crossbody
 
 
Lightly worn, good condition
 
Black Suede UGG Australia Nordie Backpack  
 
 
Suede is in good condition  
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment